Finnhoist imports container lifting equipment, transfer equipment and leveling equipment, Haaco winches, rack and pinion jacks, and slewing hoists, lifting tables and loading platform equipment and industrial doors and forklift trucks.
We are happy to provide more information.
- Sivustomme vierailijoiden yksityisyys on meille Finnhoist Oy:lle hyvin tärkeää, ja olemme sitoutuneet suojelemaan sitä. The General Data Protection Regulation GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation. It is a law regulating the processing of personal data, which came into force in all EU countries in the spring of 2018. The Privacy setting gives you better protection for your personal information and more control over how your information is processed.
Collection of personal data
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
- information about your device, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits and use of the site, including referral, length of visit, pages viewed and site navigation paths;
- information you provide when using our site’s services; such as name and email address,
- information generated through the use of the site, including the times, frequency and conditions of use of the site;
- information related to products you purchase or services you use, including name, address, phone number, and email address information.
- information contained in any communication you send through our site or by email, including both message content and metadata;
- any other personal information you submit to us.
Use of your personal data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- maintaining our business;
- enabling the use of services;
- shipping products purchased through our site;
- providing services purchased through our site;
- sending invoices and payment reminders and receiving payments;
- sending non-advertising commercial communications;
- sending specifically requested e-mail notifications;
- sending our newsletter, if you have requested it (you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time);
- the delivery of marketing communications related to our own business or the business of third parties that we have evaluated as useful for you, either through internal writings on the site or, if you have separately approved it, by e-mail or a similar delivery method (you can inform us at any time that you no longer want marketing communications);
- dealing with questions and complaints about our site that you have submitted or that concern you;
- protecting our site and preventing fraud;
If you provide your personal information for publication on our site, we will publish and use this information in accordance with your permission.
From the privacy settings, you can limit and regulate the publication of your information on our site.
Without your express consent, we will not disclose your personal data to third parties for direct marketing or further disclosure of data.
Sharing of personal information
We may share your personal data:
- in situations required by law;
- in connection with ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise and defend our legal rights (including disclosure of information related to fraud prevention and credit risk mitigation);
- to a buyer (or potential buyer) of any of our businesses or assets; also
- to a person who we reasonably believe may request a court or other competent authority to share that personal information if, in our opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order the sharing of that personal information.
International data transfer
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries whose data protection laws do not correspond to the data protection laws of the European Economic Area: United States, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- The personal information you provide for publication on our website may be available worldwide via the internet. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of your information by a third party.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal data described in this section.
Retention of personal data
- This section describes our data retention policies and procedures to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data.
- The personal data we collect for any purpose or multiple purposes will not be stored longer than necessary.
- Contrary to the specifications in this section, we store documents that store personal data (including electronic documents):
- in accordance with the obligations set by law:
- if we believe the documents are relevant to ongoing or potential legal proceedings; mixed
- to establish, exercise and defend our legal rights (including disclosure of information related to fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
Security of personal data
- We arrange reasonable technical and organizational precautions aimed at preventing the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
- We store all the personal data you give us on our servers protected (with passwords and firewalls).
- You are aware that data transmission via the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent via the Internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use on the site confidential; we will never ask you for your password (except to log in to the site).
You can ask us to release any personal information we collect about you; the following conditions apply to the transfer of data:
We can withhold the personal information you request within the framework permitted by law.
You can at any time instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes.
In practice, you usually either agree in advance to the use of personal data for marketing purposes, or we offer you the opportunity to opt out of the use of personal data for marketing purposes.
Third Party Websites
Our site contains information from third-party sites and hyperlinks referring to them. We cannot influence and are not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties.
Please let us know if your personal data we have stored requires correction or updating.
- The names and purposes of the cookies we use on our website are described below:
- we use Google Analytics and Adwords services to recognize the device when the user visits the site
- Most browsers allow cookies to be rejected – for example:
- With Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies through the settings by clicking “Tools”, “Internet settings”, “Privacy” and from there “Advanced settings”;
- With Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Settings”, “Privacy” and choosing from there “Use custom settings” and unchecking “Accept cookies from websites”; and
- With Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the “Customize and control” menu and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced options” and “Content settings”, then selecting “Prevent sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will negatively affect the usability of many sites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all functions of our site.
- You can delete cookies previously stored on your device – for example:
- With Internet Explorer (version 10), you must delete cookies manually (you can find instructions at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- With Firefox (version 24), deleting cookies is done by clicking “Tools”, “Settings” and “Privacy”, and then selecting “Use custom settings”, clicking “Show cookies” and then “Delete all cookies”; and
- On chrome (version 29) you can delete all cookies by opening the “Customize and manage” menu and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “”Clear browsing data” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other sites and extensions data”, then clicking “ Clear browsing data”.
- Deleting all cookies will negatively affect the usability of many sites.
Rajatorpantie 41 c
+358 40 555 0805
Request a quote
- Winches and lifting devices
- Electric winches
- Hand winches
- Rack and pinion jacks
- Duct closing winches
- Motorized shutters
- Portable light swivel lifts
- Lifting tables, loading docks and industrial doors
- Special lift trucks and customized solutions
- Roll Handling
- Stainless steel lifting equipments
- Mobile jib cranes